Each of our products is delivered with a care card with instructions.
- Handwash in warm, sudsy water. rinse and towel dry thoroughly before initial use and promptly after each subsequent use. Spotting may occur if pieces are left to drip dry.
- Do not wash in dishwasher, as detergents may cause discoloration. for light cleaning, such as removing dust or fingerprints, use a soft cloth and glass cleaner.
- To minimize scratching, do not cut directly on surface.
- When serving acidic or salty foods such as tomatoes, citrus fruits or vinegar, first lightly coat the surface of your serveware with vegetable or olive oil. The oil will act as a barrier and protect your serveware from discoloration. When your event has concluded, remove any leftover food immediately and gently wash with soap and water.
- Do not leave food or liquid in your serveware for prolonged periods of time. Remove contents after each use–especially acidic foods, vinegars and dressings. standing water may cause staining.
- As with any metal, do not use in microwave.